“AnaYelsi is an experienced facilitator who took us on a supportive journey of self-awareness. She kept us engaged through a variety of activities like a historical timeline that helped us see our own experiences in the context of the larger community. I would highly recommend her as a trainer and speaker for an educational institution.”–Rashmi Bali Chilka, PhD, Northern Virginia Community College
In search of an educator that can curate trainings specific to your group? Looking for a one-day introduction to complex topics? Want a series of workshops that will help your community do a deep dive?
AnaYelsi is an experienced educator that uses storytelling, community organizing, the arts, spirituality, and social justice theory to create a multi-pronged approach that walks individuals through an ongoing process of learning.
She is available for one-day and multi-day trainings on the following topics:
- Faith-based community organizing
- Racial and gender justice
- The Intersection of Racial and LGBTQ justice
- Equity and Inclusion
- Decolonizing Christianity
- Decolonizing Community Organizing
- Interlocking Justice
- Healing and Liberation in movement work
- Story-telling and narrative building
Don’t see what you’re looking for but know it is part of the work AnaYelsi does? AnaYelsi will work with you to develop a training series that meets the specific needs of your community. For example: a special service package that includes multiple services such as trainings plus consulting sessions can be tailored to your specific needs.
Examples of Past trainings:
- Moving Forward Together: Diversity and Inclusion in Higher Education
- Building a Praxis of Holding Together: An Introduction to Grassroots Faith Organizing
- The Biblical Case for Racial Justice
- Medicine-Making: Food as Medicine
- An Introduction to Interlocking Justice
Email email@example.com with all inquiries
- $2500: Full-day session (5-8 hours)
- $350 per Hour: 1-4 hour session
AnaYelsi holds a strong commitment to making her work economically just and financially accessible. Because of her patreon partners and clients that are able to meet her full rate, she is able to offer pro bono/low-cost services to those that would otherwise be priced out. If this applies to you, do not hesitate to reach out to discuss sliding scale rates.