The primary goal as BEA continues to grow, is to expand the community to reach and engage more people! In order to successfully achieve our goal, I need your help. I would like to extend to you an invitation to partner with me by becoming a contributing writer!
This is a greater commitment and privilege than “guest writer”. As a contributor you will be able to edit, publish and delete your posts directly to the website. You are required to submit (but not limited to) one post per quarter (every 4 months). Does this sound like something you can do? Are you ready to take an active role in shaping the BEA community?
This is a win-win for each of us. Becoming a contributing guest writer at BEA has its benefits, especially if you are looking for a way to build awareness for your audience and brand. Your image, bio and website/twitter etc… will be listed on a staff page.
What are the basic requirements?
- You have experience on a topic of interest to BEA readers
- You are bought in to the BEA Ethos statement.
- You have experience blogging/writing
- You can commit to the required one post per quarter but will make an effort to contribute more when possible.
- All accepted contributors must agree to provide original content
- You are willing to commit to a minimum of 12 months as a contributor (at least 4 posts)
Positions are limited, and applicants will be considered with a preference toward diversity in age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, ethnicity, nationality, and faith
If you are interested, please review and submit your application below.